THE BPL1 PROBIOTIC CHEWING GUM
Probiotics are good bacteria that provide health benefits.
Reduces fat and waistline
This probiotic reduces visceral belly fat and decreases abdominal circumference.
This probiotic has been tested in clinical trials conducted on adults and children for 3 months.
2 per day
2 pieces of gum contain 1×1010
total PROBIOTIC cells and
1.5 mg of ZINC
How does this work?
Take care of yourself
and improve your habits!
A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended
Easy to introduce in your daily routine
Easy to introduce in your daily routine
Probiotic BPL1 functions in both active (expressed in CFU) and inactive (total cells)
More scientific evidence...
- Chenoll , E., Codoñer , F.M., Silva, A., Martinez Blanch, J.F., Martorell, P., Ramón, D., Genovés , S. Draft genome sequence of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis strain CECT 8145, able to improve metabolic syndrome in vivo . Genome Announcements. 2014.
- Martorell, P., Llopis , S., González, N., Chenoll , E., López Carreras, N., Aleixandre, A., Chen, Y., Karoly , E. D., Ramón, D., Genovés , S. The probiotic strain Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145 reduces fat content and modulates lipid metabolism and antioxidant response in Caenorhabditis elegans . Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2016.
- Caimari , A., del Bas, J.M., Boqué , N., Crescenti , A., Puiggròs , F., Chenoll , E., Martorell, P., Ramón, D., Genovés, S., Arola, Ll. Heat killed Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145 increases lean mass and ameliorates metabolic syndrome in cafeteria fed obese rats. Journal of Functional Foods. 2017.
López Carreras, N., Martorell, P., Chenoll , E., Genovés , S., Ramón, D., Aleixandre, A. Anti obesity properties of the strain Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145 in Zücker fatty rats. Beneficial Microbes . 2008.
- Carreras NL, Martorell P, Chenoll E, Genovés S, Ramón D, Aleixandre A. (2018). Anti-obesity properties of the strain Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145 in Zücker fatty rats.Beneficial microbes, 1-14.
- Pedret , A., Valls, R. M., Calderón Pérez, L., Llauradó , E., Companys, J., Pla Pagà , L., Moragas, A., Martín Luján, F., Ortega, Y., Giralt, M., Caimari . A., Chenoll , E., Genovés , S., Martorell, P., Codoñer , F. M., Ramón, D., Arola , Ll., Solà , R. Effects of daily consumption of the probiotic Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145 on anthropometric adiposity biomarkers in abdominally obese subjects: a randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Obesity. 2018.
- Navarro-López N, Ramírez-Bosca A, Ramón D, Ruzafa B, Genovés S, Chenoll E, Carrión M, Horga J, Prieto-Merino D, Codoñer FM. (2017). Effect of oral administration of a mixture of probiotic strains on SCORAD index and use of topical steroids in young patients with moderate atopic dermatitis: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of the American Medical Association Dermatology 154: 37-43.
- Navarro-López V, Martínez-Andrés A, Ramírez-Boscá A, Ruzafa-Costas B, Nuñez-Delegido E, Carrión-Gutierrez MA, Prieto-Merino D, Codoñer-Cortés F, Ramón-Vidal D, Genovés-Martínez S, Chenoll-Cuadros E, Pérez-Orquín JM, Picó-Monllor JA, Chumillas-Lidón S. (2019). Efficacy and safety of oral administration of a mixture of probiotic strains in patients with psoriasis: a randomized controlled clinical trial. Acta Dermatologica Venereologica 99: doi: 10.2340/00015555-3305.
- Silva, Á., Gonzalez, N., Terrén , A., García, A., Martinez Blanch, J.F., Illescas , V., Morales, J., Maroto , M., Genovés , S., Ramón, D., Martorell, P., Chenoll , E. An infant milk formula supplemented with heat treated probiotic Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145, reduces fat deposition in C. elegans and augments acetate and lactate in a fermented infant slurry. Foods . 2020.
- Amat Bou , M., Garcia Ribera, S., Climent , E., Piquer GArcia , I., Corripio , R., Sanchez infantes, D., Villalta , L., Elias, M., Jiménez Chillarón , J.C., Chenoll , E., Ramón, D., Ibañez , L., Ramon Krauel , M., Lerin , C. Effects of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BPL1) supplementation in children and adolescents with Prader Willi syndrome: A randomized crossover trial. Nutrients . 2020.
- Balaguer, F., Enrique, M., Llopis, S., Barrena, M., Navarro, V., Alvarez , B., Chenoll , E., Ramón, D., Tortajada, M., Martorell, P. Lipoteichoic acid from Bifidobacterium animalis subsp . lactis BPL1: a novel postbiotic that reduces fat deposition via IGF 1 pathway . Microbial Biotechnology . 2021.
What is Bifidobacterium lactis BPL1?
BPL1 (Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis CECT 8145) is owned by ADM Biópolis (biotechnology company specialized in probiotics), award-winning probiotic strain with clinically documented results in lowering body mass index, abdominal circumference and central adiposity.
2 pieces of chewing gum contain 1x1010 total cells and 1x103 CFU. What does "total cells" mean? What does "CFU" mean?
CFU (Colony Forming Units) refers to the amount of living microorganisms that are able to reproduce and create new microbial colonies within your body.
Total cells refer to the total number of microorganisms present in the gum, this number includes both live and dormant microorganisms.
Scientific studies have shown that BPL1 is functional, in both live and dormant forms, in the total number of cells contained in 2 pieces of gum (1×1010).
How much gum does it take to have an effect? For how long?
According to clinical studies, the equivalent of 2 pieces of gum per day (together or separately), for at least 3 months.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How long do I have to chew the gum for it to work?
It has been shown that after 6 minutes of chewing, the recommended dose has been released from the chewing gum into the saliva to obtain the beneficial effect. From the saliva it then passes into your digestive system, where it begins to work.
Do I have to take both chewing gums together?
It is not necessary to take both pieces of gum together. If you prefer, you can take them separately and at different times of the day.
When do I have to take them?
Because it’s so easy to chew gum, you can take it anytime, anywhere.
To help you stay consistent and so you never forget, we recommend chewing it at very specific times during your daily routine. For example, chew it:
- When you pick up your keys to leave the house.
- When you get in the car or on the bus.
- Right after lunch.
So, will this gum help me lose weight?
Whatever your lifestyle habits, by taking this gum you ingest a probiotic that activates metabolic pathways that are beneficial to your body, specifically helping you to reduce your body mass index and reduce central adiposity and abdominal circumference.
But no single food or dietary supplement can help you lose weight on its own. There is no such thing as a miracle product. If you want to lose weight, you have to address your lifestyle as a whole (diet, physical activity…), to do so we recommend that you consult a specialist who will analyse your particular case.
What is the maximum dose I should take? Does it have side effects?
The recommended daily dosage is 2 pieces of gum per day. No side effects have been described, although all products with sweeteners (sorbitol, isomalt, …), if consumed in excess can produce laxative effects.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How long can I chew these chewing gums continuously?
There is no time limit and there is no need for breaks or pauses in use.
Is there an age restriction on its use?
There is no age limitation for the BPL1 probiotic, although the consumption of any chewing gum by a child is only recommended under the supervision of an adult.
Is it suitable for breastfeeding women?
Yes, it is suitable for breastfeeding women.
However, it is not advisable to exceed the recommended daily dose.
Does BLP1 work if I take an antibiotic?
The use of these gums is not recommended during antibiotic treatment, as the antibacterial action of antibiotics will diminish or eliminate the benefits of the probiotic BPL1.
If you continue to use these chewing gums during antibiotic treatment, it would be preferable to delay their use in order to mitigate their antibacterial effect.