Below you will find detailed information about what “cookies” are, what kind of cookies this website uses, how you can change the configuration of your cookies and what happens if you disable them.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information. They are downloaded to the user’s device when they visit a website.
Their main purpose is to recognize the user each time they access the internet. It also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet. They cannot damage the user’s equipment and, if enabled in your browser’s settings, they help us to detect and correct possible malfunctions.
What are cookies used for on this website?
Chic-Kles Gum uses its own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertisements that match your preferences by analyzing website usage.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of Cookies. They all work in the same way, but have small differences:
Types of cookies depending on the institution that manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: are cookies sent to the user’s terminal by a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal by a computer or domain that is not managed by the Publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical: necessary or convenient for the provision of certain services. If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to receive the website content correctly.
- Analytical: used to monitor and statistically analyze the behavior of all users. If these cookies are disabled, the website may continue to function, without prejudice to the fact that the information collected by these cookies about the use of our website and its content allows us to improve our services.
- Advertising: these cookies store information on the behavior of users, obtained through the continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile in order to display advertising based on it.
- Personalization: This is the storage of information that allows the user to access the service with certain characteristics that can distinguish it from other users, such as language.
Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: session cookies have a specific duration based on how long the browser is visited, and they are deleted when the browser is closed. Their main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the security of the website and its basic functions. They do not contain any personal information that allows us to identify an individual.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which data continues to be stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted by the user at any time.
|Cookie Name||Purpose||Company||Expiration Date||Type|
|wp-api-schema-model*||WordPress API functionality||WordPress||Session||Technical|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Check if cookies can be installed||WordPress||Session||Technical|
|wordpress_logged_in_*||Keep users logged in||WordPress||Persistent||Technical|
|_gat_gtag_UA_209671224_1||Collect information about how visitors use the site||10 minutes||Analytical|
|_ga||Allows to distinguish the different users of the web.||2 years||Analytical|
|_gat||Allows to distinguish between the different tracking objects created in the session.||Session||Analytical|
What happens when cookies are disabled?
Some functionalities of the services of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
User configuration to avoid cookies
For example, you can block cookies using the browser’s configuration tools or configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to store a cookie:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu > Internet Options > Privacy > settings. More information.
- If you are using Firefox, from the Tools menu, select > Options > Privacy > Cookies. More information.
- If you are using Chrome, in the Options section, select > Advanced Options > Privacy. More information.
- If you are using Opera, you can configure the browser under the Security and Privacy option. More information.
- If you are using Safari, you can go to > Security or Privacy in the Preferences section to configure your browser. More information.
If you are using another browser, check its cookie installation, use, and blocking policies.
Additional information about Google Analytics
If you give us your consent, this website will use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google (located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94343, United States). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to analyze the use of the website. The information generated by the “cookies” about visitors’ use of the website is sent to Google, which stores it on servers in the United States of America.
Google will not associate the IP addresses transmitted as part of Google Analytics with any other data it holds. For more information, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es.
Modification of the policy